Get Started with FREE Football Coaching in partnership with Community Sports Foundation
25th September 2019
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with Community Sports Foundation, are offering a FREE one week training course which will give you a fantastic opportunity to learn all about Football Coaching.
Get Started programmes are designed to support those who struggle with Anxiety, Depression, Low Confidence or Lack of Experience, as well as those who are looking to excel and develop new skills within a specific industry.
Are you 16-25? Want to take part in Football Coaching? NOT in Education, Employment or Training?
Monday 14th October – Friday 18th October 2019
The Nest, Norwich City Football Club’s training ground
week commencing 30th September 2019
- Undertake and introduction to football coaching
- Work towards 2 AQA awards in ‘Basic Football Skills’ and ‘Introduction to Coaching’
- Plan, play and deliver a mini football tournament
- Enjoy a fun week Improving your Teamwork, Communication Skills and Confidence
- Doesn’t affect your benefits & travel expenses paid on programme (or by your Job Centre)
- Receive 3 months support after the programme
- Lunch provided everyday
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more, call for FREE on 0800 842 842
Click here for a poster.