Where to go to get Help

We have created a great video animation to help explain where you can go to get the help and support you need.
Click here to watch this video.

Click here if you need any more information on the Norfolk Threshold Guide.

Click here to find out what to do if you call 999 in an emergency but you are unable to talk.

Click here to see some sources of information and services available to parents who have separated or divorced and are having difficulty agreeing arrangements for their children. This document lists web-sites and agencies that parents can approach for advice, support and guidance.

Norfolk County Council has moved away from the Common Assessment framework (CAF) and is now working to a local Family Support Process (FSP). This Family Support Process leaflet explains this in more detail for you. You can also visit the Norfolk Early Help website for more information.

Norfolk Children’s Services have a Partner and Community Focus Service (PCF) which works across Norfolk in partnership with a range of organisations, from education and health providers, to district councils and voluntary
sector groups, to develop and strengthen the support that exists for families locally. Click here to read more information on this service.