Mental Health and Wellbeing during Coronavirus crisis
Click here to view information about a new 24/7 helpline offering immediate advice, support and signposting for people with mental health difficulties.
- If you are worried about your own mental health and wellbeing call Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust 24/7 helpline on 0808 196 3494
- The NHS’s top 5 tips can help you maintain mental wellbeing during the Coronavirus outbreak. For more tips and advice time visit www.everymindmatters.co.uk
- If you’re a child, parent or carer and looking for mental health support of someone aged 0 -25 visit www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk/mentalhealth. You don’t need a referral, you can get in touch straight away for advice and support
Advice from MIND
Mind have information on the Coronavirus and your wellbeing on their website giving advice on how to manage in these extraordinary times. Topics include practical advice on social distancing and self-isolation as well as information on how to take care of your own mental health and wellbeing.
If you would like to visit their site, please click on the link here.
- JustOneNorfolk – Mental Health advice and support for 0-25 year olds in Norfolk & Waveney
- Making SENSE of COVID-19
- Guide to living with worry & anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- Coronavirus Resource Pack including links to mental health, wellbeing and anxiety guidance
- Advice for schools looking after mental health while Coronavirus is in the community
- Young Minds – Advice to young people and parent on mental health and impact of coronavirus
- Free wellbeing telephone/video call for anyone over 16yrs with Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services