How to Make a Referral
- NSCB1 – Referral Form (Revised Nov 2015)
- NSCB1 Guidance notes for Referrers
- Multi-Agency Child Protection Conference Report Form – revised August 2017
- Guidance Notes for Multi-Agency Conference Report
- Professionals Briefing – Child Protection Conferences (Signs of Safety Implementation)
- Core Group Meeting Recording Template
- Clear contact details: Please ensure that you include a contact number as well as the name of your agency on the NSCB1 so the MASH team can keep you informed of the outcomes of the referral. Wherever possible, please include an alternative number to ensure that we can make contact in the event that the referrer is unavailable.
- Consent: Please can you ensure you seek consent for the referrals unless the concerns being raised suggest that the child/children would be placed at risk of significant harm if the parents/carers are informed. Reasons for not seeking consent should be clearly stated on the NSCB1.
- LADO Consultation and Referral Guidance
- LADO Referral/Consultation Form
Notice to Referrers:
Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) Referrals
If you have concerns about an adult working with a child under the age of 18 that you would like to report, please see the LADO Guidance and consultation documents below.
Alternatively please see the Norfolk County Council Compliments and Complaints pages.