Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
In line with Working Together 2018 and the Norfolk’s plan for Multi-Agency Safeguarding Arrangements, the Norfolk Safeguarding Children Partnership has developed guidance and templates for Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews.
From October 2019, we will no longer be commissioning Serious Case Reviews but following these processes instead. We welcome feedback on the guidance and hope you find it useful.
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Processes Guidance 2022
- Child Safeguarding Practice Review Referral flowchart
- NSCP Safeguarding Practice Review Referral Form
- NSCP Rapid Review template
Norfolk serious case reviews:
- Case AK – Overview Report – publication due 31 January 2023
- Case Ak – Summary of learning powerpoint – publication due 31 January 2023
Any Norfolk Serious Case Reviews and Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews that were published more than a year ago have been removed as per publication guidelines.
Norfolk Safeguarding Practice Review Roadshows – 2021:
Other serious case review information: